a simple and cost-effective means for monitoring sensor inputs
The WIN 900 MHz Transmitter extends the working range of your wireless sensor network. The higher RF transmission power allowed in the 900 MHz band enables wireless connections up to 5280 feet, much farther than the other transmitters. The performance to price ratio exceeds competitive solutions while providing the simplest commissioning process available. The Transmitter includes three sensor inputs (standard) for a lower total installed cost. Available WIN Sensors include temperature, vibration, AC current, pressure (gauge and differential), 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 0-10 V, proximity, dry contact status and others.
Industry-standard AES 128-bit encryption is supported, keeping your data private. The DataManager data collection software installs on a standard Windows PC and serves the data over an existing Ethernet web interface, allowing authorized access from anywhere in the corporate network, or worldwide support Internet of Things initiatives.
compact. lightweight. powerful.
- Low Cost – High reliability and flexibility at a fraction of the typical cost-Data packets are transmitted at 900 MHz with an AES 128-bit encryption.
- Electronics includes a patented V-Bus sensor interface that allows the use of one common Wireless Transmitter with any of our sensors. A standard Micro connector simplifies sensor hook-up. Just plug the V-Bus sensor into the Transmitter and the device is powered and ready to communicate with the Gateway.
- We utilize a unique addressing algorithm to simplify startup. When powered up, the transmitter automatically pairs with a Gateway which, transmits sensor readings to the DashBoard software. If communication with the Gateway is interrupted, the transceiver searches for another available Gateway.
- Rugged, sealed construction permits use in harsh environments. -State-of-the-art power management technique allows for up to five years continuous use with a single industrial lithium battery, which is user replaceable.
- State-of-the-art power management technique allows for up to five years continuous use with a single industrial lithium battery, which is user replaceable.
- The powerful Dashboard software permits clear visual status of all network sensors and intuitive navigation tools to access sensor details and measurement history anywhere in the world.
- This 900 MHz Transmitter allows a single transmitter to monitor up to 3 different sensors, reducing the number of transmitters needed in most installations.